A Certain Englishman's Wife Revealed

In March 2009, I asked Johnny some questions about me.  Here are his answers.  Comments in parentheses are mine.  I was finishing up my first year of graduate school at BYU.

Johnny and me


1. What is something mom always says to you? 
Clean your room 

2. What makes mom happy? 
Giving her a kiss and hug 

3. What makes mom sad? 
someone dying in front of her eyes 

4. How does your mom make you laugh? 
a funny joke 

5. What was your mom like as a child? 
she had like blonde hair, she went to kindergarten in a church, then she dated tons of boys and then she married Dad. 

6. How old is your mom? 38 
(I'm actually 39) 

7. How tall is your mom? 
6 feet (I'm actually 5 feet 2 inches) 

8. What does your mom like to watch on TV? 
PBS when she was a kid 

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? 
talk on the phone and watch TV (I actually go to graduate school) 

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? 
Because she went to graduate school for like 2 or 3 years 

11. What is your mom really good at? 
Math 

12. What is your mom not very good at? 
Saying "hello" on the telephone and sounding like the mom. Usually people will say, "Is your Mom there?" 

13. What does your mom do for her job? 
go to different classes and teach sometimes 

14. What is your mom's favorite food? 
Pudding (It's actually Thai food) 

15. What makes you proud of your mom? 
Because she takes care of us and takes us out to dinner 

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? 
One of the powder puff girls, I don't know their names. 

17. What do you and your mom do together? 
Watch movies a lot. 

18. How are you and your mom the same? 
We both like computers 

19. How are you and your mom different? 
She wears earrings and I don't. 

20. How do you know your mom loves you? 
Because she hugs and kisses me a lot 

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? 
graduate school

Comments